Watch DOGS is a father involvement program of the National Center for fathering.
- Engaged fathers can strengthen our schools and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children’s education.
Dads of Great Students
What are the objectives?
- Provide positive male role models for the students
- Enhance school security
How you can help?
- Volunteering on a weekday any time between 10:50am-1:45pm
- Monitoring hallways and buildings
- Assisting in playground duty
- Assisting in the lunchroom
- Actively and positively engage with all students
Sign up here: