We need Library Volunteers!
Projects and tasks can include shelving materials, assisting students in locating materials, checking-in/out materials, processing new books, processing discards of out-dated or damaged books, creating seasonal book displays, maintaining the magazine shelf and more.
A 20-minute orientation will be provided for new volunteers. Please contact Bill Hardman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a time to meet. For all other questions, please contact Juliet Newell (email@example.com or 303.829.4863).
Check back to sign up for various months of the 2019/20 school year!
- September 2019: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844a5aa2ba75-september5
- October 2019: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-october4
- November 2019: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-november4
- December 2019: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-december4
- January 2020: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-january4
- February 2020: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-february5
- March 2020: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-march5
- April 2020: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-april5
- May 2020: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080844A5AA2BA75-may2020