Thank you to all the families who donated to the Every Dollar Counts Campaign.
The Campaign was a huge success and we cannot thank the Belleview community enough. We look forward to celebrating your commitment to excellence through thoughtful approval of teacher Fall funding requests and improving our school with building upgrades. We are excited to share with you how your dollars made an impact by being able to fund the following requests!!
2018 – 2019 Teacher/Staff Fall Funding Recap
- Able to purchase Literacy Programs and items to support Curriculum:
- Class sets of books: ex 5th Grade Mythology Unit, National Geographic books to engage kids in interesting, relevant Non-Fiction Texts
- Culturally responsive text collections.
- Phonics Program that bridges reading and spelling.
- Able to fund Software Programs:
- Writing software to assist with word predictive software, word banks, and images for ALL writers
- Fountas and Pinnel Benchmark Assessment System Software that allows for students to develop as readers and teachers to monitor and track reading progress.
- Able to enhance Technology:
- Purchase a collapsible Green Screen to be used by all grades to support STEAM and project based learning.
- Able to Support our ILC & Speech Programs
- Materials that help students develop more advanced critical thinking & language skills.
- Able to Support our Math Curriculum :
- Math Manipulatives to reinforce concepts
- Class set of Calculators
- Able to give funds to our Physical Education Program:
- Replace some of the over 25 year old Mats that are ripping & tearing
A big thank you to our Corporate Sponsors: