Belleview PTCO is asking you:
VOTE YES on 3A & 3B
WE NEED YOUR VOTE!
We understand excellent schools do not just happen; it takes the hard work and dedication of community members to realize and accomplish the dream that gives every student the opportunity to be prepared for success after high school. When we choose to invest in our schools, we provide the key to that success.
WITHOUT YOUR VOTE, this critical task will be impossible to achieve, given the historic underfunding of education by the state of Colorado.
We ask voters in Cherry Creek School District to support the critical bond and budget election this November. The measure will seek $23.9 million in a budget (mill levy override) issue, and $250 million in a bond issue.
This money will be spent IN SCHOOLS and ON EVERY STUDENT.
The crucial funding provided by 3A & 3B will:
- Allow every Cherry Creek school to accommodate the growing student body by protecting class sizes without compromising the individual needs of our students;
- Recruit and retain quality classroom teachers who believe in our vision for student success and academic excellence;
- Provide a positive return on investment by creating a school district that is a modern representation of its community, resulting in increased property values, continued growth and development;
- Ensure our children are learning in a secure and safe school environment with updated surveillance systems, security procedures and technology;
- Maintain Cherry Creek School District’s national reputation for academic excellence for generations to come.